day fishing Pre booking ONly
Every Day from
8am to 6.30pm
£40 for two fish ticket, then £12.50 per fish.
(Includes Meon Beat C&R)
April to October
2pm to 9.30pm
Same as day fishing
Expires 31st May 2022
For discounts, group gatherings and a free monthly visit
essential information when booking fly fishing
- Pre booking online for day fishing can be made up to 7am the day of. Evening fishing closes at midday the day of. After which, please call the fishery 01730 823134 to enquire if there is any availability.
- Please ensure that you have an EA licence to fish or purchase a day licence from us on arrival.
- Please note, for both Day Fishing and Evening Fishing, numbers are limited.
- Tackle can be hired at £15 per set for those experienced in fly fishing, please call for availability and to book.
- Along with the booking, you can choose the relevant number of fish you wish to purchase.
- If you are staying with us, you are welcome to fish at Meon Springs for no extra charge other than to pay for the fish you catch at the end of your stay. Each trout costs £12.50.
- Please check the calendar below to note any planned restrictions (if the lake is closed, it won't let you book).
- Club members - enter Club Member code on booking and pay on the day.
fly fishing tuition
We offer a range of fly fishing tuition options. Please click on the links for more details of each below.