Inspired by the natural world around us, Embers Bushcraft was founded to help us access the dormant potential we all have within us by using the medium of the outdoors. In understanding our natural world and using the medium of bushcraft and outdoor learning as a tool, Embers Bushcraft is able to provide positive and creative opportunities that can inspire. We are therefore, able to develop your skills and confidences and feel this can enable everyone to be more than they are, however they perceive themselves.
currently bookable at embers
- Fur, feather and fin game preparation days at Meon Springs. (Venison, Pheasants, Trout) 1 day
- Fur, feather and fin game preparation days at Meon Springs. (Rabbits, Pigeons, Trout) Half day
- Woodland weaponry activity day at Meon Springs. Air rifles, Archery, Axe throwing, Knife throwing, Crossbows, Catapults and Atl Atls. 1 day
- Bushcraft course for 8 to 14yrs (Meon Springs) 4 x specific skill days with the 5th day as a consolidation day and survival challenge (with an Embers mug and t-shirt on arrival and a certificate upon completion) 5 day event
- Activity fun days 1 day event
- Introduction to Bushcraft day 1 day event
- Advanced Bushcraft day 1 day event
- Survival bow course (survival bow making, quiver, guards and arrows) 2 day event
- Tracking and Trailing Workshop (Various sites in Hampshire) 1 day
- Reptilian and Amphibian discovery day (Various sites in Hampshire) 1 day event
- Game preparation, Foraging and Backcountry cooking days at Meon Springs 1 day event
- Family bushcraft days at Meon Springs 1 day event
- Greenwood carving days at Meon Springs 1 day event
- Mothers Day bushcraft experience 1 day event
- Fathers Day bushcraft experience 1 day event
- Overnight 24 hour Camp (Meon Springs) 8yrs + 24 hr event
- Overnight Survival Challenge 8-14 years 24 hr event
- Overnight Survival Adult (14+) 24 hr event
- Winter Survival Course (14+) 72 hr event
- Skills trade course at Meon Springs Adult 14+ 4 day event
- New forest activity residential Camp 8yr to 14yr 3 day event
- Cornwall activity residential Camp 12 yr to 16yr 4 day event
- Family Easter event. Activities, bbq, games and craft, Easter egg hunt. 1 day event
- Family Halloween event. Storytelling, activities, games, face painting, fancy dress competition and BBQ 1 day event
- Family Xmas craft days. Xmas decoration making, BBQ, mulled wine and hot chocolate with marshmallows and s'mores 1 day event
- Adult bushcraft clubs are also now available form Meon Springs! Thursday evenings from February 2023
Our key aims are to offer bespoke learning in every product we provide. We understand that every individual and group is different and what we need from our lives, education and personal experience will also be so. We actively design specific programmes for all our client groups that meet the needs of every participant.
Through clear communication and consultation along with a personal approach and deep understanding of each client group, we are able to provide exceptional learning opportunities that go above and beyond the average provider. This hopefully leaves everyone accessing any Embers Bushcraft provision with a deep sense of satisfaction and fulfilment.
Providing bespoke and tailored outdoor opportunities that educate, develop and inspire.
Activities Provided Include:
* Educational Programmes
* After School Provision
* School Curriculum Development
* Residential Provision
* Corporate Training
* Leadership Programmes
We also Provide:
Glamping, Birthday Parties, Stag & Hen Events, Event Catering, Celebratory Events, Themed Events, Custom Events, Event Catering, Equipment Hire and specialised courses...and much much more!
Got a Plan or Idea for your own event? Then do not hesitate to contact our Enthusiastic Team who would love to make it a reality!
Want to stay here with us in the beautiful Meon Valley? (We would have to question why you wouldn't). You can sleep out under the beautiful stars, build your very own shelter, sling a hammock in one of the roundhouses or rent one of our Bell Tents.
Please Contact Us for more information and prices on Equipment Hire.
You can also hire one of the magnificent Yurts located close to Embers Bushcraft.
Yurts originate from the nomadic tribes that roamed central Asia. These lattice-framed dwellings wrapped in animal skins could withstand the harshest of climates and still be completely portable. Today, yurts tend to be made from modern materials but the characteristic round shape surrounding a lattice frame still holds true. And with the ornate paintwork inside, it makes for a thoroughly magical experience.
To find out more about the yurts click here.